Being married to a teacher can have its ups and downs. Here are a few things that will hit home for anyone married to a teacher.
- They are awesome at Jeopardy since they know all sorts of random things.
- Your checkbook is always balanced, usually because there isn’t much in there.
- You have multiple “trashcans”. Mostly because they never throw anything away and it “could” be used one day.
- Veteran teachers get good service at restaurants because there’s a good chance the server and/or owner was in their class, and they still have that magic power over him/her.
- They don’t flinch in public at crying babies or loud people. They are used to talking over people.
- Getting up “late” means 7:30 am instead of 5:30 am.
- The first thing on the grocery list is coffee, the 2nd is wine.
“I’ve had a very long, hard day” Chandler in a bathtub with glass of champagne
- Vacations at some point involve something educational, it just happens.
- They pick up after you, no matter what it is. It’s 2nd nature.
- You can’t go to Walmart without having a “Parent/teacher conference”.
- You can’t go to the grocery store without playing an impressive game of Hide and Seek.
- You know exactly what they mean when they say, “I’m going to miss him next year.” You don’t even have to ask about that kid.
- They always know all the cool words or slang, yet you both have no idea what they mean.
- You have gotten used to weird stains and should be sponsored for the magic you work with them.
- They use their teacher voice in public and it doesn’t faze you anymore.
- You get excited when you see a new scent of hand sanitizer and you surprise them with it.
- If it wasn’t for Netflix and Chill, you wouldn’t get to watch your shows and them get some sleep.
- You know when it’s going to be a full moon when they walk in the house.
Categories: Teachers - Наставници