Skip to content
- Your behavior counts as 20% of your grade.
- I’ve been online longer than you, so I know all the places where people buy papers.
- If you’re a D student who suddenly starts turning in A work, chances are good that you’re cheating.
- Yes, I really do read the stuff I assign.
- I grade on spelling because I care about your future. Employers will reject applications that look like they were written by illiterates. If you think it doesn’t matter, you’re wrong.
- I don’t use Fakebook because I have better uses for my time, not because I don’t know what it is.
- You’ve got a thousand friends online, now? Wonderful. How many of them will do your work for you? Oh? Guess you’d better do it yourself.
- I became a teacher because I like learning, and I wanted to share with others.
- Correcting papers takes time. Be patient, please.
- When I’m not teaching, I’m writing, reading or enjoying nature.
- A fact is something which can be verified by three separate, independent sources. That means you need corroboration.
- Just because it’s online doesn’t mean it’s true.
- The world is one big classroom. It’s up you to learn the lessons.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: